Sunday, September 21, 2014

Meet Lydia Espin - Facial Guru in Dubai

Hey guys ,

Let me introduce you one of the best facial therapist, I have ever met in my life.She is not only friendly and nice to people, but she definitely knows what she is doing and how to do it right.

Lydia Espin is a young woman and entrepreneur in Dubai that got courage to open her own beauty salon and as far as I know she is doing great !

Believe me opening your own business especially in Dubai is not such easy going thing.

                  "Always have your vision in mind and keep going until you get there."

I know you had won couple of awards as a skin and facial therapist in Dubai. Could you tell us what is your “key” to success?

 When starting your own business, there are many difficulties to overcome, but never give up and I believe that if you want something passionately you will achieve it. As a facial therapist, always stick to your high standards and never cut corners. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, accept them and learn from them but it is very important to always give your own personal best to everything you do.


You have been in Dubai for a quit long time working as a facial therapists ,salon manager and owner of ESSA beauty, what do you think that clients need to see and experience in beauty salon to be willing to become a loyal customer?
Excellent customer service, highly trained staff, highest standards of hygiene, excellent treatments. Clients want to go to a salon that they can trust.



Is there someone who you admire when it comes to the field you working in? 
So many people have inspired me through my beauty career, from my colleagues and managers I have worked with, to the training I have received, and also seeing other people in the beauty industry achieve wonderful success. 
However, I would have to say though my biggest inspiration was from my college tutor, she was very professional and only accepted the highest standards and I think that because I was taught this at the very beginning of my career it has always stuck with me. Education and training is so very important.





What are your future plans?

I’m not 100% sure right now but hopefully continued expansion – we have just expanded our team to include another skilled facial therapist – but perhaps the longer term plan would be to open another Essa Beauty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...