Monday, May 28, 2012

Getting mature with style...

"I am not young, but I feel young.
 The day I will feel old, I will go to bed and stay there.
 J'aime la vie! I feel, that to live is a wonderful thing."
                                                                              by Coco Chanel

No matter what age we are, we still look fabulous:)

In your 20th Look



In your 30th Look


In your 40th Look..



In Your 50th Look



Graumann beige dress, 1.399 DKKHaute Hippie blazer, $741Schutz pointy toe pumps, $160Hermès handbag
Kenneth Jay Lane tahitian pearl necklace, $120Blue Nile white gold diamond earrings, $455Black Lily black silk shawl, 599 DKK

One dress, only age is different.I suppose that dress is at least knee long:)
Share it to inspire others, or let your reflections come out via comments.
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...