Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Long Hair

Simple magic with long hair

If you have a long hair and you are willing to experiment with it, here are some tips for home made charming hairstyles.

Take it one by one and don't worry. It's kind of tricky for the first time, but once you will repeat it couple of times it will become much easier.Other people won't have any clue how you can do it by yourself.

Both styles are very romantic and can be worn for different occasions. First hairstyle is more casual, very fresh and creative and entire look is completed with gold sparkle head band.
Second hairstyle is full of elegance and sophistication adequate for any party you want to attend.

As my favorite Coco Chanel  said: 

"Girl should be 2 things, classy and fabulous."


Source:www.iknowhair.com 




























2 more  hairstyles for you:)Second one is more casual from my point of view.

Source: www.ohsoprettythediaries.com & www.iknowhair.com



















My  favorite one, I have to try this for sure.

Source: thebeautydepartment.com
If you like scarfs and bands, following styles will be worth it. Use your fantasy and play with it.

Source:www.iknowhair.com
Some more hairstyles, that I have found but unfortunately without any guide, However I think that you should see them.:)

Source:www.iknowhair.com
For more inspiration  follow me on pinterest or Facebook page. Click on my picture on the right side and it will navigate you to my website.

Enjoy it and definitely try this styles on.Be inspiration for your friends and share it with them.Comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...