Sunday, December 23, 2012

Special thanks & Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone,

This post will be a little bit nontraditional but I really need to share this with you guys.

It was very challenging year for me and "Never give up" was being part of my everyday life.

I am thankful for all of the things that came in to my life, because I believe that there is always a reason why   things are happening around, either they are good or bad.

Will share one of the good one with you for maintaining positive energy in our lives.

Couple of month ago, me and my husband won the trip to Seychelles with Radio 2 station in Dubai.

Among other unexpected, surprising, crazy things and stressful situations we were facing most of the time this year, this was such a perfect balm on our minds and souls

So we have already got our Christmas gift. Thanks again.

Thanks to Radio 2, Kempinski Seychelles and Etihad airways, this was the most beautiful time and place I have ever been to.

Should I define it in couple of words, I would  say: 

Green..................Beautiful...............Peaceful.................Unique
&
Super Relaxing

You don't need much when going to such paradise, but as a woman I packed some of my favorites with me that couldn't be missed out by any chance.

I wish you all peaceful Christmas time, lots of love and health.

Good luck in anything you want to achieve...
   
 MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE & SPECIAL GREETINGS TO  RADIO 2!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...