Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Personal Image/Part 1

What is important to consider when we talking about Personal Image?

As I have already mentioned, Personal Image is simply the first impression we form when meeting someone new.
Such impression should be positively memorable.
Anytime we are going somewhere or meeting someone we are sending personal message by the way we look, talk or behave.
Each part of such message needs to be carefully handled to achieve the greatest result and impression.
It can also be easily  compared to the "Puzzle".

When creating some picture from different parts of puzzle, even if they are different, they click.In case of completeness they creates harmonized picture.

We will go through each detail which should be considered once we want to achieve unique image or greatest impression.

As I said we take into account entire look, behavior and the way we talk.To be absolutely complete we shouldn't miss out another important point which is non-verbal communication.

Let's start briefly from scratch and focus on the "Look" category called VISUAL IMAGE.

Visual Image means our dress, posture, facial expression & general grooming.

General grooming or being polished is based on many areas and characteristics that need to be assessed before  choosing:
  • right make up, 
  • hairstyle,
  • clothes style,
  • accessories, 
  • lengths, 
  • texture, 
  • color 
  • and much more.
Choosing right make up or hairstyle can be much easier than you can imagine and you will still look stunning, even if the style is not number one trend of  this season.

You can also choose trendy hairstyle and look terrible in it.  Third possibility is to choose trendy hairstyle which makes you look great.

So what makes such a big difference? Answer is "Detail."
In this case I am talking about  Face Shape detail which is important to know when it comes to applying make up or choosing hairstyle.


In general we can recognize 9 face shapes.

1. Oval & Oblong
2. Square, Round, Triangular & Rectangular
3. Diamond, Heart, Inverted Triangular

Oval face is considered to be kind of perfect shape because it simply looks great due to its natural balance and its easy to work with. By applying right make up and right style for your face , you can get the effect of oval face shape or at least soften your look whatever sharp features you have.

In  Personal Image Part 2 we will be talking about individual face shapes, its characteristics and importance of recognizing shapes for choosing right hairstyle and make up.

Source: tinyurl.com via Santo on Pinterest

So stay with me and send me any comments or questions.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:15:00 AM

    After lοοking at a hаndful of thе
    blog articles on your ωeb site, I seriously аppгeciate your technique of writing a blog.
    I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list аnd will be checking bacκ soon.
    Plеase visit my webѕite too аnd let
    me knοw what yοu thіnk.
    Feel free to visit my site ; find freebies over here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew what my body type and face shape are! I've heard they're immensely important for your hairstyle and closet... But I find it rather difficult to figure it out myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Richa,If you really want to know what is your face shape and body shape and what particular designs are suitable for your body,write me an email to lucia.csobonyei@gmail.com with your contact details and I will propose you options how you can find it out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...