Tuesday, March 26, 2013

How about wearing braces?


I am bringing you some pictures and inspiration how you can wear braces if you decide to do so:)

Speaking for myself I love seeing men wearing them within business style or at weddings as a groom of course:)

Combination with a bow-knot is super cute.

Men wearing them within casual style is kind of cool as well:)What do you think?



I like to see braces worn by men rather than women. However, I found some cute women ones as well. Either you are wearing it with skirt, shorts or jeans, you can still look cute.


Business appropriate?

Yes:)


Let me know what you think.Do you like it? Wish you a great day and nice evening.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:20:00 AM

    Great aгticle.

    Check out my web sitе - facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:01:00 AM

    I always enjoyed seeing men wearing braces. This year I finally was brave enough to start wearing braces myself and I am so happy I did!
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...