Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Colorful mood

Hey guys,

Sorry for not checking in for a long time. I had to take forced break and  I was not able to add any of the posts....
Fortunately, I am back again to bring you more  posts..

I have picked  for you pants and skirts from Zara that I really like and combined it either with neutrals or other color.

Colors can create miracles not only with your outfit but also with your mood and entire appearance.

So don't be afraid to wear them especially in summer...


As the color of the pant is really bright I have mixed it with neutrals to let it stand out.

Color


I dared to combine 2 colors here as I like the combo of red orange and turquoise ..Always looks fresh ..

Matching 2 colors


Yellow neon, still trendy, great for sunny days and cheering up your mood.


Yellow neon



I wish you all great evening and Ramada Kareem to all of my Muslim friends and readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...