Monday, January 7, 2013

Glasses & hats


Even if you have to wear glasses everyday, it doesn't mean that it has to be boring. Upcoming spring season is full of statement glasses.

To make sure what type suits you perfectly check one of my previous post  here.


S. T. A. T. E. M. E. N. T.    S. P. E. C. T. A.C. L. E. S





       B. O. L. D       S. U. N. G. L. A. S. S. E. S


Couple of examples how to wear black hat . It is really cool part of the wardrobe as it finishes your look with an elegance either you wear it as a  lady or as a girl :)


F. E. M. I. N. I. N. E
G. I. R. L. I. S. H
Sources:dailymail.co.uk, the littlefashionbox.tumbrl.com,crossingislandcool.tumbrl.com, modernhepburn.tumbrl.com, chictopia.com, cdn.totokaelo.com, courtneymilysword.tumbrl.com, designinspiration.net, 25.media.tumbrl.com, pinspire.com, sincerelyjules.com

Wish you a beautiful rest of the day....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...