Tuesday, January 8, 2013

6 answers from classy fitness trainer

I am very happy to introduce you my new  "VIP guests" section that is  giving a space to any talented and passionate people who are doing what they love and you should hear from them.

It doesn't matter either they are at their start up business stage, or are well known businessman, women, or celebrities on the top of their carier. Even if they are not doing that particular things for living but for charity or other purposes.

The most important is that they are passionate about what they are doing.Passion is part of their Image. 

If you have it, you are one of a kind.

I want to hear from those people who have something to show and say, to inspire others.

As my blog is dedicated to "Entire Image" lifestyle and fashion, I am glad to introduce you my first guest Eva who is personal trainer in Dubai. When I met her first time I was amazed by her energy, enthusiasm and nice personality.I have decided to interview her for you guys. She is a big motivation for many people.


What brought you to your profession?

Huge passion. I love working out, I enjoy everything about it. Maybe it’s gonna be hard to understand, but I enjoy even doing the things I don’t really like. Running for example. I don’t like running. But I run everyday – nothing beats the feeling of getting out of your comfort zone and overcoming your own barriers. And if someone tells me that I inspire them, or if I can help them to achieve their dreams or to feel better, that makes me "one very happy girl".

You seems like a very hyperactive person.Where does all of your energy come from?


From love. I love my life,  my family, my friends, mornings, coffee, sleep, birds singing…. I appreciate all the good things in my life, the big ones and the small ones. If you start looking around at all the good things you have been blessed with, it will bring so much energy to you. Happiness is the key and then of course, there is my workout. That cures everything.


Are you training female as well as male? How does your regular training look like? 


I work with females. I help men too, give them advice, but I love to train women. I feel like I understand them better and they feel very comfortable with me. They trust me, they are open with me. I like this kind of "womenhood".  

We should help each other .


I can not answer how does my regular training look like because there isn’t such a thing as „regular training“. Everybody is different, different people have different needs and goals. I prepare personalized trainings for every one of my clients. Tailored for their needs. I always meet my clients before we actually start to work together. I get to know them, find out their goals and their needs. There is no „one fits for all“ in my programs.

Are you able to prepare special diet plan based on clients need?
 
I help my clients with their nutrition. It is big and very important part of the fitness program. Without the right diet there won‘t be optimal results. Unfortunately, this is the biggest problem for some people. The hardest part of the change. But then there are those who really want to change and they are always great to work with. Some of my clients are very inspiring people. I admire everyone with strong will.



How do you create „ Your Unique Image“ in you everyday life? Is there something  special that you would not leave house without ?

Even though I spend most of my days in sporty tank tops and sweat pants, I still love to feel like a girl. And I’m a girly girl. I would never go to gym in an old T-shirt. I need to feel nice all the time. So I love to dress up even in the gym. I love my leggings with zebra or cheetah prints and my legwarmers
and I’m crazy about make up and handbags. I would never leave house without at least some light make up on.
 

Do you have some favorite “quote” that motivates you to achieve your goals?

“And when the caterpillar thought the world is over it became a butterfly.”


So never give up! Or you will never find out what good things are waiting for you tomorrow.


Hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed meeting with her. In case of interest to workout with Eva click to her web page .

Wish you a beautiful day full of great news.
  
 

3 comments:

  1. Great interview. Very motivating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...