Friday, January 25, 2013

Facial mask for dry skin

Homemade facial? Yes please:) I f you have really dry skin as I do and you also need some vitamins, try this:
Banana miracle:)
 I have tried it yesterday & it really works. It's very easy to prepare and apply.
What you need:
1/2 of fledged banana
1 tea spoon of olive oil

Warm up olive oil before you mix it up with banana and apply for 15 minutes to the cleaned skin.
Rinse it with water and follow up with you daily moisturizer.Your skin will be smooth, hydrated & refreshed.
Let me know if you liked it & in case you have some other well-tried  homemade recipes send it to me and I will share it .

Why homemade:
1. If you can eat something it's also good enough to apply it to your skin
2. You know exactly what ingredients are included
3. Simple & cheap option

Banana facial mask





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...