Thursday, January 3, 2013

New York, London, Milan, Paris...

I always wanted to do this. Pick up styles from  individual "fashion houses" to see what will come out. 
and  I love them all!!! How about you?

2012, Year full of:

/London/- creativeness, /Paris/- elegance, /Milan/- colorfulness, /New York/ - variousness

It doesn't mean that I see only one feature in each one of them. The one I have picked up is the one I see the most.

 












Sources:vogue.com, neomoda.com, brookfing.blogspot.com, vanessajackman.blogspot.com,showandtellme.com, fashion.telegraph.co.uk, highsnobiety.com, le21eme.com, keepthebeat.mango.com, zimbio.com,courtneyfashionclimax.blogspot.com,frockfages.blogspot.com, evelynfashionlondon.com, streetpeeper.com,classyredbone.blogspot.com, fashionologie.com, rachaelaffleck.blogspot.com, fabsugar.com, mtheseams.com, farfallanostalgico.blogspot.com, truegreen.com, christinahh.wordpress.com, labdailyblog.com, belighter.wordpress.com

Pictures were picked up from various sources and I tried to mention them all as I can't be everywhere to  spot all of this beauty:)

Wish you a perfect day and lovely weekend full of fun, cuddling, love, romance, adventure or just whatever you wish for..:)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:16:00 PM

    nice job. Must be bookmarked:)
    Take a look at my weblog :: canapé design

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...