Friday, February 8, 2013

My favorite combos

Hey guys, I am bringing you most favorite combos that I have created and were published on my blog since I have started blogging. There are either combos I like or got positive reaction from you .

If you want to create some style by yourself, go to the style creator page on my blog and have fun.

Enjoy and let me know which one is your favorite :

Chic & Comfi


quick pick


Stripes & Colors
Casual day

































 Jeans & Blazer


Lunch & Cinema




How to wear black blazer




 Past vs. Present picture

back to the past



Back to the past



Back to the past


Walking down the street

The day out


Cocktail party

gallery night


Creative office style

Casual friday




Office style in black dress



 Have a great weekend !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...